Friday, January 17, 2014

Basic Grey Highline collection layout

Hello again!

Today I have a layout to share with you, one that I created for Basic Grey for this past CHA.

This layout uses the brand new Highline collection:


I cut the circle background on my Silhouette Cameo and filled in the holes with bits of patterned paper and embellishments from the Highline collection. The "Sweet" was cut from one of the patterned papers. 


I love this picture of Hailey. She is such a sweet, talented, smart and beautiful girl. She is a bit shy and quite the perfectionist. I really like it when I can capture her joy. 


Have a great day!

♥♥

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous Becky!! What an adorable page!!

Sarah said...

This page is awesome!! Love the circle background and that collection is one of my new favs!

Unknown said...

Really beautiful Becky. Your daughters just shine from within. Love seeing your memory keeping of them. <3

antenucci said...

I really, really love this layout!