Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Be.Loved by Fancy Pants

There aren't a lot of paper collections that I want to run out and buy as soon as I see them but the Be.Loved collection from Fancy Pants is one that I really liked from the first reveal so I picked up a few papers and some of the embellishments from Two Peas and have been waiting for the chance to incorporate it into a layout. 

Here is a page that I created with the collection, using a Fancy Pants Silhouette cut file for the background. I moved the text around before I cut and also rearranged the butterflies to fit the design that I wanted. 


I misted the background with Heidi Swapp (gold) and SC Mister Huey (blue) and added paper to the back of the butterflies using the Be.Loved 6x6 pad. The alphas are Thickers- those foam glitter ones are some of my favorites!

Here are a few other detail shots:



The twine is from the Twinery, the cork is also Fancy Pants.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

♥♥

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Just so amazingly beautiful!! I adore the butterflies!!!

ALINE said...

Hi Beck
This page is very beautiful!
We are playing a prank on our blog doing this lift your page!
Come check as was our interpretations:
http://scrappelobrasil.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/desafio-de-lift.html