Thursday, March 2, 2017

meeting Nadia

Good morning!

Today I have a fun page to share using the new Delightful Classic Kit from Noel Mignon.

My kids and I had the rare opportunity to meet a legend:


We'd gone into the Cox Convention Center for the NCAA gymnastics meet between Oklahoma and Auburn and were going to get in line when one of my girls saw Nadia Comaneci standing by one of the doors to the convention center. We couldn't NOT go talk to her so we went right over and met her and got a picture taken. Not too long after we got in line Nadia came back into the building with Simone Biles and her father. To say that we were a little starstruck is putting it so mildly. It was amazing. 

Here are some detail shots from my page:




Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is beautiful...I love how you did the ribbon that is genius